- Volunteer Team: Recruit new volunteers. Assist with contacting volunteers. Organize volunteer appreciation events. We specifically need a Volunteer Coordinator to help us maintain our base of volunteers.
- Booth Team: Work at our booths when we have them at third-party events. You’ll provide information to people who would like to know more about our organization. The booth team also sets up and deconstructs the booth.
- Adoption and Foster Team: Make calls to check in on foster families. Do home checks. Deliver dogs.
- Sponsor and Grant Writing Team: Recruit sponsors for events via email, visits, and calls. Help write grants to different organizations that provide funds for our programs (training, food, vet care, etc.).
- Bone Appétit Gala and Whine & Cheese Teams: Assist with organizing or working these fundraising events.
- Fundraising Team: Help organize smaller fundraising events such as Wash-a-thon, Bowl-a-thon, etc.
- Romp in the Park Team: Assist with organizing, setting up, and working this community outreach event.
- Student Training and Class Assistants: Join our team and learn to become a trainer. Assist with in-house foster dogs. Attend fun events. Class assistants help the trainers by pulling needed paperwork before each class and helping out in classes as needed. Load in classes, checking that areas are clear of other dogs.
- Marketing Team: Assist with marketing events on various websites and news outlets. Create flyers, brochures, programs, and other graphic design work. Market rescue dogs on websites, etc.
- Agility Team: Work closely with the members of the Agility team/classes to set up and maintain equipment. Attend and work agility events as needed.
Let’s work together! Fill out our volunteer application.